Chasing waterfalls at Niagara park

17:15

Photo by Niagara Parks
The main purpose of my trip to Toronto was to go to Niagara parks and experience the waterfalls.
 I have been dreaming to see Niagara Falls for years and I took a long weekend to make it happen.
Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls that straddle the border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the American state of New York. 
From largest to smallest, the three waterfalls are the Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls
35 degrees kind of day
HOW TO GET THERE?
Two hours drive from Toronto, there are several options to go to Niagara Falls.
Renting a car
Taking the train (Go Train, Via Rail)
Taking the bus

I took the bus option and bought my tickets three months in advance for $40 round trip with Megabus. 

WHAT TO DO?

Take a Hornblower cruise
It costs $29 and it includes a light raincoat that I recommend to wear in order to avoid getting completely soaked because the cruise takes you close to the falls like that

A journey behind the falls
Related image

Visit Niagara Parks 
There are plenty of activities to do. I invite you to visit their website here.

Do Ziplining
Image result for ziplining at niagara falls
Source by Marriot Hotel
Niagara River
I just spend one day at Niagara city and the whole experience made my day. It is possible to stay longer as there are many hotel establishments proposing bundle activities.
And you, have you ever been to Niagara Falls?
Share with me.
Xo 

Follow the blog on social media
IG: @theblossommuse / Facebook: The Blossom Muse / YouTube channel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate