ART GALLERIES IN BRAZZAVILLE

17:27

Two years ago I wrote a solid article regarding my hometown Pointe-Noire, when I visited the Republic of the Congo, you can read it here. Last month I went to Brazzaville (the administrative/political capital) and I enjoyed seeing ART everywhere in the city.
So I thought about writing a guide to give you a list of ultimate places to contemplate and learn about Congolese Art in Brazzaville.

>>>> YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE FOR FREE HERE <<<<

Great news for all Art's lovers living outside the African continent, Wenzé Na Bisso is an online market where you can shop original African paintings. Visit the shop and you can also subscribe to the newsletter to get discounts and news about sales.
contact@wenzenabisso.com / @wenzenabisso

Next time you visit Brazzaville, make a stop to those places and let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Read my article about Congolese Art here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate