Summer in the City

16:45

I had the opportunity to be in Toronto for Canada Day weekend and I had the best time ever. I was finally able to explore the city even though it was my third time to be there.

I loved being reunited with my friends, seeing something different, going to Toronto island, brunching and walking downtown, eating Venezuelan food at Arepa café & El Arepazo, being in another city, going to Niagara Falls.
Toronto Island is a very relaxing place. We took the ferry from the harbor for $7.87 includes the return trip. It is so worth it and the scenery is beautiful. 
Advice: Buy your tickets online to avoid the long line up at the harbor. 
The beach at Toronto Island
In my next post, I will show you the wonders of Niagara Falls. Stay tuned!

Follow the blog on social media

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate