Postcards from Europe

04:56

 Paris rooftop
Berlin, Munich / Bavarian food, Germany
Burgundy, France
Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
Hofburg Palace Vienna, Austria
Berlin Dom
Champs Elysées Paris
*
A throwback to 2019, a pretty unique year for me as I spent most of my time in Europe.
It was a very challenging year but I am thankful for that expat journey.
As 2020 has started in a chaotic way with this pandemic, impacting every single one of us, this situation should make us reflect on life in general and our lifestyle.
Time and circumstances will never be just right to do the things that we wish.
Therefore, we must be wise in our decisions and live NOW (be fully present in moments, pay attention to the people in your life, make your dreams come true...) because we do not know what tomorrow holds.
Even though I was working full time, I still managed to visit Portugal, several cities in Germany, Austria for Awakening Europe conference, Poland and meet friends & family again in France.

I stay positive for 2020, it still can turn out to be a good year with great victories as God is still in control.
I hope you are all safe. How are you keeping yourself busy at home? Tell me :)
XO

Pelny

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate