Vancouver Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 Part 1

15:41

Hi everyone,

Vancouver Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 show took place in March 18th-24th at the Chinese Cultural Centre at 50 East Pender Street and I am so glad to have been able to be part of it.
It was my first time to attend to a Fashion week and also to visit Vancouver.
Vancouver is such a Lovely city (pictures soon) I had a very good time down there with awesome people, I felt like I was in a dream :) 
I discovered lots of emerging and established designers, made connections with people, it was a good vibe. I didn't realize that I took massive amount of pictures, it is not easy to select them as I like almost everything. Here is the first part of the journey, I hope you will enjoy the photographs :)
VFW schedule here

 DAY 4 at Vancouver Fashion Week F/W2014
Fever

 Angel Eye

Goldie London 

Papillon

Romielle
Photos by me

VFW website

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate