Style Me Preppy

18:18

Fall is amazing this year. Usually it is already snowing by now in my area but we are so lucky to still have sunny days. 
Today was Thanksgiving, we had a long week end and I really enjoyed it doing many things with amazing people.
So here is what I wore for this special day. I went for a Preppy look as I like simplicity and mixing patterns. The Vintage necklace was made by a friend of mine, she is a pro of DIY(Do It Yourself).
I chose to wear flats for more comfort, but heels or ankle boots can work too. And to finish this look, my nylon "Pliage bag" from Longchamp Paris to add a touch of colour. You can have a look of Longchamp's website here, they have a variety of colours and textures for this bag.
Have a great week you all!
Sweater - Zara
Shirt - H&M
Skirt - Tally Weijl
Pliage Bag - Longchamp
Loafers - Nine West

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate