Parisian Style

08:36

It had been five years that I haven't visit Paris; those pretty Haussmann buildings, the touristic places, the gardens, the vibe, the tasty food,...it feels so good to be back even for a few days.
Here I am happily exploring Palais-Royal in the 1st arrondissement. I have so much to share with you in the upcoming posts. Do you want to know How To Be Parisian?
Stay connected and Gros Bisous from PARIS.

Photos by Marie-Pierre & Me
More pictures on Instagram @theblossommuse & Facebook The Blossom Muse

Coat and Sandals:  Zara | Skirt: H&M

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have never been to Paris but I have always dreamed of going. great picture and cute Zara coat.
    LaToya
    https://toyastalesshoeguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate