Khaki Love

18:19

It has been a few years now that I have been loving Khaki. Maybe it is about the "bad ass" character of that colour who reminds us of the army or just its discreet side.

I have been collecting lots of Khaki and Camo outfits (see here) from Jackets to T-shirt, caps,... I can't get over this colour.
Here I'm wearing a Khaki bodycon dress that I paired it with my burnt Orange trench coat. I love how fluid and bright this trench is. I never thought that the two colours (Khaki & Orange) could look nice together, I like how the combo came up giving my skin a nice shade. 
What do you think of the outfits?
Trench coat: H&M  |  Bodycon Dress: Forever 21

For Khaki's inspiration, follow @Khaki.World and for more about me, follow my Instagram @TheBlossomMuse
XO

Pelny

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate