Happy Two Year Anniversary

17:05

Hi everyone,

I am glad to have a few time to write this post since this week I am celebrating something special.
It has been 2 years now that I have been running THE BLOSSOM MUSE. It is a pleasure to have a blog because it helps me to challenge myself on my creativity and diligence. 

Thank you to all of you who share my posts on social media and follow me on this journey.
The main visitors of my blog are from CANADA,  UNITED-STATES,  FRANCE,  RUSSIA,  UKRAINE.
Thank you so much!!

I also have an Announcement. For those of you who follow my Instagram, you probably saw photographs of me wandering the streets of Montreal.
I have recently moved from Alberta to Quebec, from now I'm based in Montreal.  
Calgary will always be home, but I am very excited about the new experience. From the people I am going to meet to the places I will explore, I will take advantage of this change even though it is going to take me some time to adjust with life "à la montrealaise". 

I am really inspired to work more, create more, and collaborate with creative people to make amazing things come to life.
So I am calling photographers, bloggers, fashion lovers and everyone from Montreal and around, who want to work with me and my blog. You can contact me at

theblossommuse@gmail.com

or via social media 

Twitter: @theblossommuse
Instagram: @theblossommuse
Facebook: www.facebook.com/theblossommuse

MUCH LOVE! 
XO 

Pelny

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate