Working Girl

18:53

Happy Tuesday!
Hope you guys are doing great. I have been a little bit busy with work since I am back from my trip to LA (you can see some pictures on my Instagram). But it is a pleasure to be back and able to share some inspiration with you.

Today I want to share how to wear a pant with feminity and style at work. This business attire is simple. I like wide leg pants and this pantsuit has been my best friend for many years.
I paired it with this beautiful and feminine polka dot blouse and my red studded heels that looks like Valentino's one.
You can also add statement jewelry or a little scarf to complete this look. 
How do you like this style?

Blouse: Forever XXI  |  Pantsuit: Jennifer  |  Heels: Hudson's Bay

Photo credit: T. Delightt

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate