Classic Collarless Coat

07:11

Happy Monday everyone! Lately I had a quick visit of Washington DC, it was my first time to be there. The weather was perfect, it was a warm Winter day.
I was able to visit The United States Capitol, to drive around the city. 
As it wasn't cold, I wore this light coat from Zara. I really love this coat, it has gathering on the shoulder and no collar. I always like jackets and coats that have embellishments or details on the shoulders.


I decided to wear it with my new pair of Sneakers from G by Guess. My look was casual has I wanted to be comfortable first, and the cut of this coat, as much as the colour made my look sophisticated. How do you like the cut about this coat?
Coat - Zara
Skinny jeans - H&M
Scarf - Accessorize
Sneakers - G by Guess

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Let's connect

Translate